Squirrelled away in a peaceful valley just 1 mile from Mawgan Porth beach lies a secret which locals are finding increasingly difficult to keep under wraps. Part farm, part live music venue, part restaurant, part wedding venue and part self-catering accommodation, the incomparable Retorrick Mill refuses to be pigeonholed.
Wilf is your Hawaiian-shirt wearing host and ingenious creator of Retorrick Mill. He loves his farm (and he loves his cider) and driven by his quest to ‘live the dream’ here in his beloved valley, Wilf has made Retorrick Mill the jamboree of joy that it is today. From the flock of ‘flamingos’ proudly parading in the river, to the school of silvery fish which appear to swim above you as you eat, the magic of Retorrick Mill is as authentic as its quirky vibe.
Rustic and heart-filled, your trip to North Cornwall is nothing without a visit to Retorrick Mill.
Meet The Team
- Wilf – Known for his surfboard full of Jagers and collection of fancy dress hats to really get the party started.
- Dawn – Loves a prawn! She can tell you anything and everything you might need to know about accommodation, camping and events!
- Ed – The main man behind the bar – You will never go thirsty with Ed on hand!
- Tom & Bridget – Team bar staff -your local knowledge on surf reports and yoga classes!
- Scott, Babs and the team – Keeping you all fed and often found in the bar after service!
- Sally, Rubies and Maggie – Our onsite dogs, with us everywhere we go! Please don’t feed the bears!